(b) brand brand brand new or any other proof is present or it really is clear that product circumstances have actually changed. 2008, c. 9, s. 19.
Component III Regulation of Licensees
Disclosure to Registrar
Info on firm
20 (1) a job candidate for a licence or renewal of a licence this is certainly a business shall reveal towards the Registrar the identity of,
(a) each individual or entity that beneficially has or controls 10 percent or even more associated with the equity stocks for the organization given and outstanding at the time of the program; and
(b) individuals or entities which are related to each other and that together beneficially have or get a handle on 10 percent or maybe more for the equity stocks of this organization granted and outstanding during the time of the program. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (1).
Determining amount of stocks
(2) In determining the full total wide range of equity shares regarding the business beneficially owned or controlled when it comes to purposes of subsection (1), the final number shall be determined since the final amount of all of the stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the proper to several vote will probably be determined once the amount of stocks equalling the full total amount of votes carried. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (2).
Notice of modifications in shares
21 (1) besides the disclosure needed under part 20, every licensee that is an organization shall inform the Registrar written down within thirty day period following the presssing problem of any equity stocks regarding the firm, in the event that problem results in,
(a) anyone or entity, or any individuals or entities which are connected with one another, acquiring or amassing useful ownership or control of 10 or maybe more regarding the final amount of most granted and outstanding equity stocks for the organization; or
(b) a rise in the portion of issued and equity that is outstanding associated with organization beneficially owned or managed by anyone or entity, or any people or entities which are connected with one another, in the event long term installment loans get that individual, entity or perhaps the associated people or entities currently beneficially owned or managed 10 percent or higher regarding the final number of all of the given and outstanding equity stocks of this firm ahead of the problem. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (1).
Transfer of shares
(2) In addition towards the disclosure needed under part 20, every licensee that is a business shall inform the Registrar written down within thirty day period after it comes down towards the attention of every of its officers or directors that the transfer of any equity stocks associated with company has happened, in the event that transfer creates either for the results described in clause (1) (a) or (b). 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (2).
Determining amount of stocks
(3) In determining the sum total quantity of equity stocks regarding the company beneficially owned or managed for the intended purpose of this part, the number that is total be determined given that total of the many stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the ability to one or more vote will be calculated once the wide range of stocks equalling the total wide range of votes it holds. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (3).
Notice of identity of people or entities
(4) The notice needed under subsection (1) or (2) shall recognize the people or entities described into the clause that is applicable of (1) or in subsection (2), because the situation can be. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (4).
Notice of modifications to Registrar
22 (1) Every licensee shall, within five times following the occasion, notify the Registrar written down of,
(a) any improvement in the licensee’s target for solution; and
(b) when it comes to a corporation or partnership, any improvement in the officers or directors for the licensee. 2008, c. 9, s. 22 (1).
(2) The Registrar is regarded as to own gotten the notice mentioned in subsection (1),
(a) in the on which the Registrar actually received it, if it was not sent by mail; or day